The Center partners with photographers and museums to bring beautiful and significant railroad photography and art to venues all over the country. Our traveling exhibitions include both solo and group shows that span the history of railroading in the United States and beyond. If you would like to find out more about bringing one of our shows to your venue, please contact executive director Scott Lothes at 608-251-5785 or send an email to scott [at] railphoto-art [dot] org.
Click on the links below to learn more about our current and past exhibitions.
- Reqiuem for Steam: The Railroad Photographs of David Plowden
- Trains that Passed in the Night: The Railroad Photographs of O. Winston Link
- The Call of Trains: Railroad Photographs by Jim Shaughnessy
- Ted Rose: The Artist’s Early Photography
- It’s Work: 150 Years of Railroaders at Work (group show)
- It’s Work: Snapshots of the Human Element of Railroading (group show)
- It’s Work: Still a World Apart (group show)
- Railroads and Photography: 150 Years of Great Images (group show)
- Faces of Railroading: Wisconsin (group show)
- Many Hands: Representations of Railroad Workers (group show)